Thursday, April 13, 2006

I am afraid I have set the bar higher than I meant to. The response time bar, that is. During the winter months it's easy to spend quite a lot of time on the computer or next to the phone. In addition, the winter is my busiest time at my full-time job which requires me to be at the computer anyway. As the weather becomes more pleasant and the full-time job slows down, I spend more and more time outside either relaxing, working on my home or enjoying the outdoors.

If you need to reach me in a timely manner please use my cell phone number if you have it. If you must leave a message, please tell me the best time to reach you. If you are trying to contact me by email, please be patient, I may not be able to get back to you within ten minutes, but definitely within 24 hours. Most of all, enjoy the beautiful weather we are experiencing, take your lunch outside or go for a walk and take time to smell the hyacinths.

Kate

1 Comments:

Blogger c said...

I love Hyacinths. They are all in bloom in my front yard !! Next.. Lilacs !

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home