Monday, January 01, 2007


Happy New Year!

I'm not big into New Years Resolutions. I maintain my health regardless, I don't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol to excess and I always thrive for improvement professionally and otherwise, it's an endless journey. Of course, I have goals and they change as other goals take precidence or life brings us changes.

I've thought about it and have come up with a few resolutions for myself.

1. Drink green tea every day.
2. Get back to reading more. Somehow my two book per month habit has waned.
3. Get up earlier every morning (this is as common to me as "stop smoking" is to smokers.)

It's uninteresting, I know. But on the other hand, I don't have bad habits to rid of or health concerns to improve, so that's something.

My New Year didn't exactly ring in the way I'd hoped. I wonder if that means bad luck for 2007? I hope not . . .

Kate

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2007 !

Each day of 2007 will be brand new for you, even if you don't always get up early. No such thing as bad luck, as long as you drink green tea.

I like green tea from Stash, a tea vendor south of you in Tigard, Oregon.

http://www.stashtea.com/greentea.htm

What green tea do you prefer in Seattle, among all those Starbucks addicts?

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is another resolution - blog more often. It's a great read. Happy New Years!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home